The Peachtree Corners Photography Club has been offered another opportunity for selection of our members’ photos to be featured in the Peachtree Corners Magazine Dec/Jan issue. If you missed it, please check out the Peachtree Corners Oct/Nov issue that we also participated. So many beautiful fall pictures were featured!
Look through your photos from the past Holiday sights, events, and celebrations – or go out and shoot some new pictures– that fit the theme “Holiday Wonders in Peachtree Corners” Call for Photos. Then submit them in response to this Call for Photos. Photos taken in Peachtree Corners of subjects like holiday decorations and lights, holiday moments with family and friends, religious celebrations, baking cookies and cakes, Thanksgiving turkeys, holiday parties, Christmas caroling, hot chocolate and mittens, and snowy scenes from past snow events.
Members of the Peachtree Corners Photography Club may submit up to three (3) images for consideration. If you’re not already a member, join here.
- Must have been taken within the City of Peachtree Corners
- Photography can be new or from your archives.
- Must fit the Holiday theme described above.
- The image size (larger side) must be at least 1600 pixels, but the file size must not exceed 2MB.
- The file name must start with the photographer’s name.
- All photos must have a title.
- All photos must have a description, or caption, which includes the location where the photo was taken.
- If there are people in the image who are recognizable, you must have their permission to submit the photo.
Submit your photos – up to three – to this call to photos by Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 11:59pm.