Basics of Candid and Street Photography
The November Technical Webinar speaker will be Ludwig Keck and the topic will be “Basics of Candid and Street Photography”. The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 6:30 pm.
This session will address these questions and others:
- What is “candid photography”?
- What is “street photography”?
- What gear do I need?
- What are the best camera settings for street photography?
- How do I overcome my shyness of photographing strangers?
- Where are there good shooting locations?
- Where should I not go?
- what is the “decisive moment”?
- Is consistency, continuity, style necessary?
The Technical Webinars are hosted monthly by skilled club members as well as guest speakers who are subject-matter experts on the various topics. Our presenters share expertise, tips, and knowledge for various photography and post-production techniques. Our aim is to increase your skill level and confidence with your photography and post-production.
Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, November 23, for the Monthly Technical Webinar!