The Peachtree Corners Photography Club has been offered another opportunity for selection of our members’ photos to be featured in the Peachtree Corners Magazine Oct/Nov issue.
Look through your photos from the past Fall sights, events, and celebrations – or go out and shoot some new pictures– that fit the theme “Fall Sights in Peachtree Corners” and submit them in response to this Call for Photos.
Fall festivals, Halloween, “Trunk-or-treats”, fall foliage, family fun— the subjects are endless! Send us your best images of fall!
The Peachtree Corners Festival will be held on September 18-19, 2021 at the Peachtree Corners Town Green. This would be a great opportunity for some fun fall photography, so mark your calendars and plan to attend! There was also the “Light Up the Corners” event a couple weeks ago if you attended and took photos.
Members of the Peachtree Corners Photography Club may submit up to three (3) images for consideration. If you’re not already a member, JOIN HERE.
- Must have been taken within the City of Peachtree Corners
- Photography can be new or from your archives.
- Must be of a fall theme.
- The image size (larger side) must be at least 1600 pixels, but the file size must not exceed 2MB.
- The file name must start with the photographer’s name.
- All photos must have a title.
- All photos must have a description, or caption, which includes the location where the photo was taken.
- If there are people in the image who are recognizable, you must have their permission to submit the photo.
Submit your photos – up to three – to this call to photos by Monday, September 20, 2021 at 11:59pm.