How to Edit Your Photos Like a Pro in Lightroom and Photoshop
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 · 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
In this live webcast with Matt Kloskowski, you’ll learn some great techniques for editing your photos in Lightroom and when to jump over to Photoshop to help out. This will be a late beginner to early intermediate level presentation, but really… it’s just about having some fun with your photos and improving your editing during this time indoors.
- This is absolutely free. All you need to do is sign up.
- This will be recorded but you’ll need to sign up to get the recording (even if you can’t watch live you’ll still get it)
- Mark your calendars, but the system will automatically send you reminder notifications too.
- You’ll be able to enter the webcast room about 15-20 minutes before the webcast starts.
- There will be an area for Q&A once you log in to the live webcast on the day of your webinar.