Monthly Meeting – May 2019
The monthly meeting of the
Peachtree Corners Photography Club
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Pinckneyville Community Center
4650 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
Berkeley Lake, GA
The Guest Speaker for our May meeting is Brian Walton. Brian will be presenting a tutorial and demonstration of Focus Stacking (also known as Focus Merging)
- Live Demonstration – capturing images with different planes of focus
- RAW Processing of the captured photos
- Using software to merge photos together to create an image that is in focus with a depth of field and combined sharpness that is impossible to achieve optically with a single image
- Basic manual touch ups to get rid of ghosting
- Discussion of some of the applications of focus merging (not just macro photography)
Camera Service at May Meeting
We have a special opportunity for you at the May 14 club meeting. Berrie Smith, well-known camera repair specialist in our area, will be joining us and offering sensor cleaning and lens calibration services during the meeting.
If you’d like to take advantage of this opportunity, RSVP to reserve your spot. You’ll need to bring your equipment a few minutes before the 7 PM meeting start time. See Berrie’s flyer below for details.